Bliss Premier Mattress 10-Years Limited Warranty
Bliss Premier mattress is covered by a 10-Years Limited Warranty from the date of purchase or date of collection if in the event of own collection.
A) Mattress Limited Warranty
This limited warranty extends to cover mattresses manufactured by Bliss Premier Sdn. Bhd. (“Bliss Premier”) and purchased directly from Bliss Premier. Bliss Premier warrants that the mattress sold to you in its original packaging is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use on its intended purpose and designed to fit on a firm and solid bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of mattress and user(s). The 10-years limited warranty begins from the date of purchase or date of collection in the event of own collection. This mattress limited warranty does not cover any usage incompatible with the intended purpose and design.
B) Who this Mattress Limited Warranty extension is for
This 10-years mattress limited warranty extends to cover the original purchaser who purchase any of Bliss Premier mattress located in Malaysia. All Bliss Premier mattress warranty are not transferable and cover only the original purchaser of the mattress who continues to be the owner of the mattress. All Malaysia warranty are valid only on the period owned by the original purchaser with the proof of original invoice.
C) Mattress Limited Warranty Coverage and Exclusions
This limited warranty covers the following defects:
- Any deterioration causing the mattress to have visible sagging greater than 2 inch or 50mm when no weight is applied on the surface of the mattress and that it must not result from the use of unsupportive bed base.
- Any structuring or manufacturing defect including physical flaw in the mattress that cause the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This warranty does not covers the following:
- The softness or normal increase in softness of foam pressure relieving material.
- The comfort of individual preference.
- All fabric/outer cover of the mattress including but not limited to physical abuse or damage to the structure of fabric such as burns, cut, tears, liquid damages and/or stains.
- Improper use of mattress such as prolonged sitting on the edges of mattress, standing, jumping on mattress or any improper use that is not intended for its purpose and design which result in damage of the mattress structure and cover.
- Improper storage of mattress including but not limited to storing the mattress in damp locations, areas infested with insects or rodents, or any other unprotected storage areas.
- Odour (some mattress has natural odour).
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 3 cm on the quoted size.
- Usage outside Malaysia.
- Any purchase from unauthorized retailers.
- Mattress used or has been used by another person beside the original purchaser of the mattress.
- Mattresses sold “as is”, “previously owned”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “returned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not new or of first hand quality, or has been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Mattresses unboxed or unwrapped after 1 month from the delivery date.
In the event of a defect, Bliss Premier’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited mattress warranty will be, at Bliss Premier’s judgement on the defect and option to (i) repair the mattress; or (ii) provide a replacement mattress subject to your fulfilment of “Purchaser’s Responsibilities” below. Repair or replacement of mattress does not extend the duration of or renew this limited warranty however, this limited warranty will continue to cover the repaired or replaced mattress for the remainder of this 10 Years Limited Warranty period.
D) Purchaser’s Responsibilities
In the event of defect and in order to benefit from this warranty, you must email to email@example.com and state the order number/invoice number, date of purchase, include images of defects and reason of warranty claim. We will review your Warranty claim request with the team for approval or rejection. Once approve, you must also return the mattress to Bliss Premier with the proof of original invoice and the plastic packaging materials. Should any shipping cost incur on the return of your mattress, you will not be responsible for such cost if you are located within Klang Valley or West Malaysia.